we are pleased to continue to offer you, even in these challenging times, high-quality scientific events for sleep medically oriented and interested doctors. As organizers, we are aware of our special responsibility for your health and integrity and would like to inform you in the following about the hygiene concept used in our events.
The events always take place in high-quality hotels with their own high safety standards. Thus the hotel ensures that
- All hotel employees are comprehensively trained in the hygiene measures applied and apply them,
- Instructions on how to wear mouth-nose protection are clearly visible in central points,
- Hand disinfection dispensers are placed everywhere in all public areas of the hotel, especially at the reception, elevators, lobby, bar, restaurant and toilets,
- Compliance with the wearing of mouth and nose protectors by guests in public areas of the hotel also takes place,
- Contact surfaces (door handles, elevator buttons, parking areas e.g. at the reception, window handles etc.) are increasingly disinfected during the event,
- Regular ventilation is provided wherever possible, especially during meetings and breaks,
- Information about the maximum number of people on the elevators,
- Instructions on the use of stairs are set up,
- Minimum distances are marked at neuralgic places, e.g. reception, registration, buffet, bar
- Minimum distances between tables or chairs must be observed in accordance with national regulations,
- Invoice folders, menus, cards, etc. can be disinfected after each use,
- Buffets for lunch and coffee breaks are offered only with packaged goods (drinks / food).
In addition, we offer free of charge masks, nitrile disposable gloves and disinfection wipes as well as the possibility of an individual infrared fever measurement at the registration.
We wish you an informative and interesting training!
Institute for sleep medicine